Saturday 16 June 2012

At work...

So I am sitting here thinking about the changes that have occurred in my life my life since last year.. and the honest truth is they are endless. One particular one stands out..My personality..

At school I as over confident and arrogant.. The latter is nothing I take pride in but swiftly moving along. Since I left school I was surrounded by people with strong personalities and the truth is it is overwhelming as I come from high school where I was BOSS and bang I brought back to earth and it is challenging as I start to feel like im loosing myself. I should not need to feel better then some on to be confident in who i am.. So where is the challenge??

Is it hard for me to be able to stand out without the need to overpower someone else.. It shows weakness which is a lame look. and i hate it.. Its been on coming for quiet  while and has resulted in insecurities planting themselves where they are not needed.. anyway where work comes in. Radio is a tough job. Filled with people with strong personalities.. To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment