Sunday 3 June 2012


Hitting the books

Am I the only one who looks for a thousand reasons to not start studying?  I’d go as far as brushing my teeth, tidying my room, washing dishes (which I hate with a total passion), just so I do not have to sit down and tackle the endless pages of black and white without a trace of picture or anything of the sort. Just endless pages and pages with words hardly making any sense. Yes, you guessed it this is another one of those activities to postpone studying. Nonetheless, I have not blogged in a while and I thought what the hell, one more thing won’t hurt.

Its been an extremely difficult week, having almost lost my boyfriend yet again, and this time to the likes of people who don’t seem to know where in the hell to stick their noses. Its been said that I am flinging with what? 7 guys, of whom mind you I don’t know three of the names mentioned. It saddens me to see people either envious or simply bored with their lives try get to what has nothing to do with them. Granted though, they had almost succeeded in breaking us up, but what the hell, ALMOST doesn’t count. So middle finger and life goes on.

I had decided this blog would be where I pour out my heart and I can face the world and be like “what_fcuking-ever”, but the honest truth is, when I turn around and walk away, tears roll down my cheek. What is said hurts like hell, people liken me for some whore who can’t stick to her man. I mean one rumor would be fine, but 7?? Like honestly, if I were to hear that about someone else my automatic response would be “where there is fire there is smoke”. Yet, when these things are said about me I expect others not to be believe, I feel like a complete hypocrite and I take no pride mind you!

So at the end of the day, they’re just rumors right? People will forever talk and not everyone can love you, such is life. It happened to the best of us! Anyway, so beside all that is happening I walk around with my head high as though my nose is bleeding, I have lived by this quote>>> The sun will shine, babies will be born, people will hate and life goes on … >>> and I do not intend on stopping now. ENOUGH SAID


No comments:

Post a Comment