Wednesday 30 May 2012

CoLOURfuL
 I have been extremely busy as of late.. caught up in trying to keep afloat, that I have started neglecting myself really bad! It is unfortunate, but the problem is simply time management and prioritizing. Which is vital, as far as my schedule is concerned, but on to brighter things in life.

I have noticed I tend to blog only when something has me feeling down and decided you know what, U-Turn Usher baybee.. Time I start to see a bit of positivety in my life. all these negative vibesw are really not all that necessary. I mean take a moment, look around, pluck a flower and take in the perfume :) #sneeze.. allergic to pollen, forgot! What I am trying to say is, talk about being a pessimist! I neede to let the optimist in me out to breathe once in a while! I mean just recently i got my firend Memory back. Which taking teh circumstances looked nearly impossible. so even during the storm, I need to learn to dance through it. Life may just pass me by and Whooop.. GAME OVER..

So before that can happen. I will take a moment to look around and appreciate all that I have. The little things that should count. Whats that saying about make the little things count and dont... Not sure how that goes but shrug, it shouldnt matter in the least. I am happy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment