Tuesday 15 May 2012


Success


Many at times tend to want to so something, but all it ever amounts to is want. What happens to implementing? I mean sitting around waiting for something to happen wont get it done. I tend to do exactly that at times to be quiet honest, wanting and never doing. Its like wanting a sandwish and starring at the fridge hoping it will make itself (the wackest example yet, but lack of a better one), I can tell you now, that sandwich will never make itself.

Micheal Jackson says ''start with the man in the mirror'', so if you want poverty to end or whatever it may be, you need to start somewhere, namely with yourself. What I am trying to get at is we are so quick to judge, one can easily point a finger, but at the end on the day four fingers are pointing back at you.

I have always been so against abortion. There was a time in my life I wanted to get my overies cut, because I felt if you love that unborn child, you will not bring it into this cruel world. Another soul to dwell on the planet earth, to expirience more hurt then joy. There are kids in foster homes, left to suffer the consequences of mothers who cannot live with their mistakes. An innocent soul, done no harm except win the race to life. Yes, everything has a purpose, that could be the child that will grow up to go find the AIDS cure, fair enough, but why should one individual suffer the consequences of another. That is why I felt instead of concieving, I could just aswell adopt and save a soul,instead of concieve another.

One needs to start somewhere, I am one person and cannot save the world, but trying is essential. I have now come to realise it is not in my hands to decide the fate of anything that may find itself in my womb, inturn I am against abortion. You can argue the case from both side, but at the end of the day you can not decide the fate of something created by a POWER WAY BEYOND YOU.

So, today I say, if you have a sandwich you dont want to eat, walk in town and hand it to a street child. If you have coins in your wallet that you do not see the need of at that given time, buy bread hand it over to a street child. if you have clothes in your cupbaord you have not worn in years, put them in a bag and hand them over to a street child. We can not change the world single handedly, but we can try!

No comments:

Post a Comment