Thursday 10 May 2012

Goals

They say the sky is the limit, yet there are footprints on the moon. I always say, aim for the galaxy so you can fall on the stars.. Clouds are so last century. We all know that dreaming is the first step, so you can achieve teh unimaginable, you are limited by your own mind. Not exactly sure how the saying goes, something 'bout being binded by your own imagination.

Anyway, well round about 4years ago I realised my dreams are so basic. Get a job, get a house, get kids and thats it!!?? So, I sat back and thought honestly, I have so much going for me, I have potential and can be so much more. So I sat compiled a list of dreams to achieve, now I'm putting them on black and white so 10years from now I can tick them of..

Married to bubu...
A qualified engineer, gone onto masters I can only hope
Two beautiful kids, boy and girl
Travelled to the moon atleast once
A Range rover at age 25
Walk in closet (a must have with atleast 77 pairs of heels)
Double ovens
Travelled to every continent
Bought my mother a house
Invented one thing
A million in the bank

those are the things I can think of at the top of my head. Point is I have dreams and I do plan on achieving them. All these sleepless nights will not amount to nothing. I have not spent 16 years in school (and still counting) to end up unsuccessful. Yes, it takes courage, determination and preserverence, which I have and can afford. I do need a bit of encouragement here and there when life beats me down... but it is not about the amount of times you fall, but rather the amount of times you pick yourself up. Life is meant to have challenges, a perfect life must be incredibly boring. So BRING IT ON biaaaaatch!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment