Thursday 26 April 2012

Taking the first step...

 They say admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing. Thing is I dont have a problem(and no, this is not denail), unless being completely unsatisified in all terms of the word is a problem then dial me a docter. I have been living in misery, smiling when all I would like to do is cry. Putting up this facade and pretending everything is fine, when you know what? In fact I am far from fine. This is my first step to taking my life in my own hands and deciding to be GENUINLY happy, not fake it, but smile for no apperent reason and feel good to be me. NOOOO< dont get me wrong. I am not a bitter girl, playing victum and refusing to be all she can. I am a LADY dealt cards in life no one should ever have to deal with. I will stand tall look, you in the face and say>>> I am stronger then I give myself credit for. So, right now, right here I Will go down the road of self discovery. I will find joy in the little thing but most of all I will learn how to be honest with myself.

243 #Findmyself

No comments:

Post a Comment