Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Hunger





Engulfs and eats at my bare soul. Bare of all fear and lack of ambition, but filled to the brink of the glass with pure determination. This is the constant reminder that one can and will make it with the right attitude towards your dreams. Filled with clichés and overly used phrases like “If your dream doesn't scare you, then it’s not big enough”. Whoever did utter those words was not high on some narcotics, because it is pure genius. Ones dreams have to be larger then life, such that it engulfs you and gives insomnia a victim every other night. Clawing on your flesh and eating at your brain to invent the idea that will set you off to that billion dollar benchmark.


You see, dreaming and adjusting ones attitude is just but the beginning, achieving is a whole other ball game. Firstly, I want to succeed in life, I have the end vision but when I play it out in sequence I reach a blurr - The actual lead up to the dramatic sound effects as the curtains close, laughter and smiles fill the audience. I cannot remember what leads to the final act in the play, how and where the billion dollar idea manifests into a reality. I am at loss, which is where my hunger engulfs and wins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment